St. Albert Custom Home Remodeling
Custom home remodeling and interior design project in St. Albert, Alberta
The interior remodeling, home design and restoration of this beautiful home in St Albert was an amazing and fun project. A full home renovation and remodeling was done on in the bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and living room. Give us a call to learn more about the process and ideas that go into remodeling an antiquated home and giving it a modern touch.
Bathroom Remodeling Tips
- Before embarking on a bathroom remodeling project, it is important to take the time to plan ahead. Take measurements of the room and make a list of desired features and changes. Consider the space’s current layout and any potential
- Utilize Space Wisely: Bathrooms can be small, so it’s important to make the most of the available space. Consider built-in storage, such as shelves, cabinets, or drawers. Installing a corner sink or a pedestal sink can also maximize floor space.
- When selecting materials for your bathroom remodel, consider the room’s humidity and water levels. Choose materials that are easy to clean and won’t be damaged by water or moisture. These include high quality MDF cabinets, Quartz countertops, Glass shower dividers, porcelain tile and iron cast tub. When it comes to picking choosing the right materials, talk to your remodeling expert regarding your budget and style.
- Natural light can open up a bathroom and make it appear larger. Consider adding a skylight or a window to bring more light into the room. If possible, install reflective surfaces, such as mirrors, to increase the amount of natural light in the room.
- Personalize your bathroom by adding design elements that reflect your style and personality. Consider unique tile designs, paint colors, or decorative accents to make the room feel like home.